jeudi 1 mars 2012

Pretty Lights - "Glowing In The Darkest Night" EP (2010)



Pretty Lights 
 EP 
(2010)


3 commentaires:

  1. Merci for the rad records, I traded my copy of Axelrod's strange ladies a long time ago and now you've reminded me what a mistake that was! Do you know the artist for the Pretty Lights covers? I love 70's style space art. Please let me know.

    Thanks again for the great blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Same kind of mistake happened to me ! I used to buy and sell a lot of records before the internet days (cheapest way of listening to music for me at that time) and I really regret it nowadays ! As regards the Pretty Lights cover, I don't know anything about the artist, but I also love these pieces of art (only reason why I listened to the records, which happened to be rather nice to hear)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looking for answers I found this:
    http://lineout.thestranger.com/lineout/archives/2010/03/21/pretty-lights-pretty-cover

    RépondreSupprimer