mardi 26 juillet 2011

Haruomi Hosono - "Cochin Moon" (1978)



Haruomi Hosono 
 (1978)




3 commentaires:

  1. I don't think in a million years that anyone looking at the cover of Cochin Moon would have an inkling of the kind of music to be discovered within..I know I was astonished when I saw it!

    In addition to the 192 rip I have found a really good 263-273kbps M4A rip of the album here:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?yxrhu2bruthcktu

    I just converted them to MP3 which I know is an audiophilic no-no but they sound ok to me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're right, the cover looks a lot like a bollywood movie OST !!! Thanks a lot for the links !
    ...As you may have noticed by now, I don't care a lot about sound quality but people who come round here usually ARE and I surely do appreciate when someone gives links to better versions !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. There's a song from Jean Michel Jarre's "Oxygene" that came to my mind when I was listening to the youtube video of this "Cochin Moon".
    I also noticed the audio quality but didn't care when there are tons and tons of more music to discover and I won't have 2 lifetimes to know all of them.
    I'm still trying to locate among my sources more videos with "Bert the turtle" !
    And now your Itunes stopped playing music for me
    since I've installed Google Chrome just for testing it.

    RépondreSupprimer