dimanche 27 mai 2012

The moment when this blog itself gets retro-futurist...


For many reasons that I'm just too lazy to explain right now, I decided to end this blog (well, not really END actually...). This blog is still open, but from now on, I'll post both new stuff and re-ups on a new blog called


(it's snail on a railroad track, hence the image above...)

I tried to stick to an address that would be easy to remember and merging the titles of my two main blogs I came up with this:  http://smutwardho.blogspot.fr/...

OK, to make it short, I needed to merge 'Weirdward Ho', 'Smutshake Cupcake' and some other blogs into only one blog. Since many followers had suscribed on both main blogs anyway, I thought it could only make things easier. It will also give me new possibilities as I will be able to post things that didn't really belong to any of the former musical genres appearing on the old blogs, like exotica or easy-listening for example... 

One last interesting point is that it will allow you to skip from one blog to another simply by looking at my profile: I run other blogs that might have an interest to you...

like a blog where you'll find what I buy on garage sales, charities etc...

or a blog about library music

... I also run a few blogs about ukulele but I guess we're moving away from what brought you here in the first place !!!

I hope you'll follow me, but if you don't I guess it's just that you were not that interested in what was going on round here anyway, so it'll just help you clean your links :)

See you soon on the other side !







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire